- Gowrish B
- Darshak Bhatt
- Tharun Kumar Reddy Bollu
- Anand Bulusu
- Ajit K Chaturvedi
- Bishnu Prasad Das
- Avirup Dasgupta
- Sudeb Dasgupta
- Arnab Datta
- Utpal Dey
- Devesh Dwivedi
- Debashis Ghosh
- Anshul Jaiswal
- MV Kartikeyan
- Saurabh Khanna
- Brajesh Kumar Kaushik
- Brijesh Kumar
- Dheeraj Kumar
- Saravana Kumar M
- Debidas Kundu
- Sanjeev Manhas
- Sparsh Mittal
- Akhilesh Mohan
- Rajib Kumar Panigrahi
- Vinod Pankajakshan
- Nagendra P. Pathak
- Amalendu Patnaik
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia
- Pyari Mohan Pradhan
- Tanmoy Pramanik
- Karun Rawat
- Meenakshi Rawat
- Sourajeet Roy
- Abhay Kumar Sah
- Biplab Sarkar
- Ekant Sharma
- Dharmendra Singh
- Anshul Tyagi
Vishvendra Singh Poonia
- Quantum Biology and Biomimetics
- Quantum Photocell
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Random Number Generators
|Dec 2017||Aug 2018||Postdoctoral Fellow||Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel|
|Ph.D.||Electrical Engineering||IIT Bombay||2018|
|B.Tech.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||IIT Roorkee||2012|
|Scheme||Sponsoring Agency||Other Faculties||Year Sponsored|
|Core Research Grant (CRG)||SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India||2022 - 2025|
|Inspire Faculty Fellowship||Department of Science and Technology, Government of India||2019 - 2024|
|Lifetime Member, Indian Physics Association (IPA)|
|Member, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) panel on Quantum Computing|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PhD||Registration Year|
|Modeling of quantum dot qubits||Yash Tiwari||Ongoing||2019|
|Harnessing quantum mechanics for information and communication technologies||Jothishwaran C. A.||Ongoing||2020|
|Course Name||Sponsored By||Date Participated|
|Masterclass in Nanoscale Physics and Devices||International Center for Theoretical Sciences||14-Oct|
|Quantum Computing||Online (attended by scientists from Meity, DRDO and other government labs).||6 March 2021 - 28 March 2021|
|Quantum Effects in Biological Systems||IIT Hyderabad||Jan 2019 (IndoQuant)|
|Spins in biological and biomimetic systems||IIT Bombay (INUP Hands-on Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies)||Oct 2017|
|Quantum Biomimetics||Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad||T||2016|
|Spins in biological and biomimetic systems||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||T||2016, 17|
- Vishvendra S. Poonia, “A novel bioinspired quantum photocell based on GaN quantum dots”, Pramana, Springer, 96, no. 2, 1-8, 2022.
- Rakshit Jain, Vishvendra S. Poonia*, Kasturi Saha, Dipankar Saha, Swaroop Ganguly, “The avian compass can be sensitive even without sustained quantum coherence”, Proceedings of the Royal Society A 477, no. 2250, 20200778, 2021.
- Y. Tiwari, and V. S. Poonia, “Modeling of quantum dot based CNOT and Toffoli gates in noisy environment”, submitted to the Proceedings of the Royal Society A.
- Y. Tiwari, and Vishvendra S. Poonia, “Quantum Gates based on Electron Spin in Quantum Dots”, arXiv preprint arXiv:2105.07021, 2021.
- A. Chakraborty, Vishvendra S. Poonia, “Quantum photocell based on GaN quantum dots”, arXiv preprint arXiv:2012.13559, 2020.
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia, Dipankar Saha, and Swaroop Ganguly, "Quantum Biomimetic Modeling of Diamond NV- Center Spin Dynamics", IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 231-237, 2018.
- Suryakant Mishra, Vishvendra S. Poonia, Claudio Fontanesi, Ron Naaman, Aaron M. Fleming, and Cynthia J. Burrows. "Effect of Oxidative Damage on Charge and Spin Transport in DNA." Journal of the American Chemical Society 141, no. 1 (2018): 123-126. [*Both authors contributed equally].
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia, Kiran Kondabagil, Dipankar Saha, and Swaroop Ganguly, "Functional window of the avian compass", Physical Review E, 95.5, 002400, 2017.
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia, Dipankar Saha, and Swaroop Ganguly, "State transitions and decoherence in the avian compass", Physical Review E, 91.5, 052709, 2015.
- Ashwani K., Vishvendra K., Sarvesh Agarwal, Anirban Basak, Neeraj Jain, Anand Bulusu, and S. K. Manhas. "Nitrogen-Terminated Semiconducting Zigzag GNR FET With Negative Differential Resistance", IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 13, no. 1, 16-22, 2014.