- Gowrish B
- Darshak Bhatt
- Tharun Kumar Reddy Bollu
- Anand Bulusu
- Ashish Kumar Chowdhary
- Bishnu Prasad Das
- Avirup Dasgupta
- Sudeb Dasgupta
- Arnab Datta
- Utpal Dey
- Devesh Dwivedi
- Debashis Ghosh
- Anshul Jaiswal
- MV Kartikeyan
- Priyansha Kaurav
- Brajesh Kumar Kaushik
- Saurabh Khanna
- Brijesh Kumar
- Dheeraj Kumar
- Saravana Kumar M
- Sanjeev Manhas
- Sparsh Mittal
- Akhilesh Mohan
- Rajib Kumar Panigrahi
- Vinod Pankajakshan
- Nagendra P. Pathak
- Amalendu Patnaik
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia
- Pyari Mohan Pradhan
- Tanmoy Pramanik
- Karun Rawat
- Meenakshi Rawat
- Sourajeet Roy
- Abhay Kumar Sah
- Biplab Sarkar
- Ekant Sharma
- Dharmendra Singh
- Sandeep Kumar Singh
- Anshul Tyagi
Vishvendra Singh Poonia
- Quantum Biology and Biomimetics
- Quantum Photocell
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Random Number Generators
|Dec 2017||Aug 2018||Postdoctoral Fellow||Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel|
|Inspire Faculty Award||DST||2019|
|Institute Silver Medal||IIT Roorkee||2012|
|Ph.D.||Electrical Engineering||IIT Bombay||2018|
|B.Tech.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||IIT Roorkee||2012|
|Scheme||Sponsoring Agency||Other Faculties||Year Sponsored|
|Core Research Grant (CRG)||SERB, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India||2022 - 2025|
|Inspire Faculty Fellowship||Department of Science and Technology, Government of India||2019 - 2024|
|Lifetime Member, Indian Physics Association (IPA)|
|Member, Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) panel on Quantum Computing|
|Member, American Physical Society (APS)|
|Introduction to Electronics & Communication Engineering||ECN-101||UG I Yr||Autumn 2019, 2020, 2021|
|Physics of Nanoscale Devices||ECN-587||UG IV Yr, PG I Yr||Spring 2019, 2020, 2021|
|Fundamentals of Electronics||ECN-102||UG I, II Yr||Spring 2022, Spring 2023|
|Foundations of Semiconductor Device Physics||ECN-579||PG I Yr||Autumn 2022|
|Introduction to Sanskrit Based Indic Knowledge Systems||IHS-325||UG III Yr||Autumn 2022, Spring 2023|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PhD||Registration Year|
|Modeling of quantum dot qubits||Yash Tiwari||Ongoing||2019|
|Harnessing quantum mechanics for information and communication technologies||Jothishwaran C. A.||Ongoing||2020|
|Quantum biological and bio-mimetic systems||Parul Raghuvanshi||Ongoing||2022|
|Quantum Effects in Avian Magnetoreception||Ashutosh Tiwari||Ongoing||2023|
|Ab-initio Study of 2D Materials||Kunal Kumar||Ongoing||2023|
|Course Name||Sponsored By||Date Participated|
|Masterclass in Nanoscale Physics and Devices||International Center for Theoretical Sciences||14-Oct|
|Quantum Computing||Online (attended by scientists from Meity, DRDO and other government labs).||6 March 2021 - 28 March 2021|
|Quantum Effects in Biological Systems||IIT Hyderabad||Jan 2019 (IndoQuant)|
|Spins in biological and biomimetic systems||IIT Bombay (INUP Hands-on Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies)||Oct 2017|
|Quantum Biology and Biomimetics||CDAC Mohali||March 2023|
|Blended Learning||IIT Guwahati (online)||2022|
|Quantum Biomimetics||Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad||T||2016|
|Spins in biological and biomimetic systems||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||T||2016, 17|
- Y. Tiwari, and V. S. Poonia, "Quantum coherence enhancement by the chirality-induced spin selectivity effect in the radical-pair mechanism", Physical Review A 107, no. 5, 052406, 2023.
- Y. Tiwari, and V. S. Poonia, "Role of chiral-induced spin selectivity in the radical pair mechanism of avian magnetoreception", Physical Review E 106, no. 6, 064409, 2022.
- V. S. Poonia, “A novel bioinspired quantum photocell based on GaN quantum dots”, Pramana, Springer, 96, no. 2, 1-8, 2022.
- R. Jain, V. S. Poonia*, K. Saha, D. Saha, S. Ganguly, “The avian compass can be sensitive even without sustained quantum coherence”, Proceedings of the Royal Society A 477, no. 2250, 20200778, 2021.
- Y. Tiwari, and V. S. Poonia, “Modeling of quantum dot based CNOT and Toffoli gates in noisy environment”, submitted to the Proceedings of the Royal Society A.
- A. Chakraborty, Vishvendra S. Poonia, “Quantum photocell based on GaN quantum dots”, arXiv preprint arXiv:2012.13559, 2020.
- Suryakant Mishra, Vishvendra S. Poonia, Claudio Fontanesi, Ron Naaman, Aaron M. Fleming, and Cynthia J. Burrows. "Effect of Oxidative Damage on Charge and Spin Transport in DNA." Journal of the American Chemical Society 141, no. 1 (2018): 123-126. [*Both authors contributed equally].
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia, Dipankar Saha, and Swaroop Ganguly, "Quantum Biomimetic Modeling of Diamond NV- Center Spin Dynamics", IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 231-237, 2018.
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia, Kiran Kondabagil, Dipankar Saha, and Swaroop Ganguly, "Functional window of the avian compass", Physical Review E, 95.5, 002400, 2017.
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia, Dipankar Saha, and Swaroop Ganguly, "State transitions and decoherence in the avian compass", Physical Review E, 91.5, 052709, 2015.
- Ashwani K., Vishvendra K., Sarvesh Agarwal, Anirban Basak, Neeraj Jain, Anand Bulusu, and S. K. Manhas. "Nitrogen-Terminated Semiconducting Zigzag GNR FET With Negative Differential Resistance", IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 13, no. 1, 16-22, 2014.