- Gowrish B
- Darshak Bhatt
- Tharun Kumar Reddy Bollu
- Anand Bulusu
- Bishnu Prasad Das
- Avirup Dasgupta
- Sudeb Dasgupta
- Arnab Datta
- Utpal Dey
- Devesh Dwivedi
- Debashis Ghosh
- Anshul Jaiswal
- MV Kartikeyan
- Saurabh Khanna
- Brajesh Kumar Kaushik
- Brijesh Kumar
- Dheeraj Kumar
- Saravana Kumar M
- Debidas Kundu
- Sanjeev Manhas
- Sparsh Mittal
- Akhilesh Mohan
- Rajib Kumar Panigrahi
- Vinod Pankajakshan
- Nagendra P. Pathak
- Amalendu Patnaik
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia
- Pyari Mohan Pradhan
- Tanmoy Pramanik
- Karun Rawat
- Meenakshi Rawat
- Sourajeet Roy
- Abhay Kumar Sah
- Biplab Sarkar
- Ekant Sharma
- Dharmendra Singh
- Sandeep Kumar Singh
- Anshul Tyagi
My Google Scholar
Big Data mining, Clustering tendency assessment for high volume, high velocity, & high dimensional data, Distributed data mining for IoT applications, Smart city and Intelligent transportation, Data driven analysis of transportation problems, Hurricane evacuation modeling using social media data
|Ph.D.||Electrical & Electronic Engineering||The University of Melbourne, Australia||2017|
|B.Tech - M.Tech Dual degree||Electrical Engineering||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur||2010|
|Digital Image Processing||ECN 316||B. Tech 3rd Year||Spring|
|Linear Algebra and Random Processes||ECN 511||M.Tech 1st Year||Autumn|
|Data Science for Smart Cities||CE 597||Masters-PhD course at Purdue University||Autumn|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PhD||Registration Year|
|Distributed data mining for IoT applications||Kartik Vishal Deshpande||O||2019|
|Course Name||Sponsored By||Date Participated|
|SenZations summer school on applications of IoT and WSN||SoCioTal (European Union - EU FP7 Project), IotLab and IERC||13-Sep|
|Summer School on ?Computing for Socio-Economic development?||Microsoft Research India||10-Jun|
|Title of Project||Name of Student|
|Deep learning based Dark block extraction for automatic cluster tendency assessment||Harshal Mittal & Sai Laxman|
|Privacy preserving clustering tendency assessment||Kartikey Pandey & Samar Singh Karnawat|
|Clustering tendency assessment for preference data||Anukarsh Khandelwal & Y Agarwal|
|Institute Visited||Purpose of Visit||Visit Date|
|Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R) - A Star||Foreign Student Attachment (Internship)||Nov-15|
S. Mahallati, J.C. Bezdek, D. Kumar, M.R. Popovic, and T.A. Valiante, “Interpreting Cluster Structure in Waveform Data with Visual Assessment and Dunn's Index.” Frontiers in Computational Intelligence - Springer, pp. 73–101, 2017.
- P. Rathore, D. Kumar, S. Rajasegarar, M. S. Palaniswami, and J. C. Bezdek "Visual Structural Assessment and Anomaly Detection for High-Velocity Data Streams," in IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (T-CYB), accepted.
- X. Qian, D. Kumar, W. Zhang, and S. V. Ukkusuri, "Understanding the operational dynamics of Mobility Service Providers: A case of Uber," in ACM Transactions on Spatial Algorithms and Systems (TSAS), vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 12:1-12:20, Feb. 2020.
- D. Kumar and J. C. Bezdek "Visual approaches for exploratory data analysis: A survey of the VAT family of algorithms," in IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Magazine (SMC-MAG), accepted.
- M. Palaniswami, A. S. Rao, D. Kumar, P. Rathore, and S. Rajasegarar, "Role of Visual Assessment of Clusters for Big Data Analysis from Real-world Internet of Things," in IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Magazine (SMC-MAG), accepted.
- P. Rathore, D. Kumar, S. Rajasegarar, M. S. Palaniswami, and J. C. Bezdek " A Scalable Framework for Trajectory Prediction," in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (T-ITS), 2019, Accepted.
- D. Kumar, Z. Ghafoori, J. C. Bezdek, C. Leckie, K. Ramamohanarao, and M., Palaniswami, " Dealing with Inliers in Feature Vector Data," in International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems (IJUFKS), 2018, Accepted.
- D. Kumar, H. Wu, S. Rajasegarar, C. Leckie, S. Krishnaswamy and M. S. Palaniswami, " Fast and Scalable Big Data Trajectory Clustering for Understanding Urban Mobility," in IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems (T-ITS), 2018, Accepted.
- P. Rathore, D. Kumar, J. C. Bezdek, S. Rajasegarar and M. S. Palaniswami, "A Rapid Hybrid Clustering Algorithm for Large Volumes of High Dimensional Data," in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge & Data Engineering (TKDE), 2018, Accepted.
- P. Rathore, D. Kumar, S. Rajasegarar, and M. Palaniswami, “Maximum Entropy based Auto Drift Correction using High and Low Precision Sensors.” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN), vol. 13, no. 3, Apr. 2017.
- D. Kumar, J. Bezdek, S. Rajasegarar, M. Palaniswami, C. Leckie, J. Chan, and J. Gubbi, “Adaptive Cluster Tendency Visualization and Anomaly Detection for Streaming Data.” ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 24:1-24:40, Dec 2016.
- D. Kumar, J. Bezdek, S. Rajasegarar, C. Leckie, and M. Palaniswami, “A Visual-Numeric Approach to Clustering and Anomaly Detection for Trajectory Data.” The Visual Computer - Springer, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 265-281, 2017.
- D. Kumar, J. Bezdek, M. Palaniswami, S. Rajasegarar, C. Leckie, and T. Havens, “A Hybrid Approach to Clustering in Big Data.” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 2372-2385, Oct. 2016.
- D. Kumar, S. Rajasegarar, and M. Palaniswami, “Geospatial estimation based auto drift correction in wireless sensor networks,” ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks (TOSN), vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 50:1–50:39, Apr. 2015.
- D. Kumar, P. Vimal and Rajesh M. Hegde, “On the Soft Fusion of Probability Mass Functions for Multimodal Speech Processing,” EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing, vol. 2011, Article ID 294010, 2011.