- Darshak Bhatt
- Anand Bulusu
- Ajit K Chaturvedi
- Bishnu Prasad Das
- Avirup Dasgupta
- Sudeb Dasgupta
- Arnab Datta
- Devesh Dwivedi
- Debashis Ghosh
- Anshul Jaiswal
- MV Kartikeyan
- Brajesh Kumar Kaushik
- Brijesh Kumar
- Saurabh Khanna
- Dheeraj Kumar
- Debidas Kundu
- Sanjeev Manhas
- Sparsh Mittal
- Akhilesh Mohan
- Rajib Kumar Panigrahi
- Vinod Pankajakshan
- Nagendra P. Pathak
- Amalendu Patnaik
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia
- Pyari Mohan Pradhan
- Tanmoy Pramanik
- Karun Rawat
- Meenakshi Rawat
- Sourajeet Roy
- Abhay Kumar Sah
- Biplab Sarkar
- Ekant Sharma
- Dharmendra Singh
- Anshul Tyagi
|PhD||Electrical Engineering||NC State University||2015|
|M. Tech||Electrical Engineering||IIT Bombay||2012|
|B. Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||NERIST||2010|
|Scheme||Sponsoring Agency||Other Faculties||Year Sponsored|
|Thermal Analysis and Modelling of Multi-finger AlGaN/GaN HEMT for RF Applications||SERB/DST||2019|
|Indo-Japan Collaborative Science Programme||DST||2020|
|Foundations of Semiconductor Device Physics||ECN 579||Autumn|
|Digital Electronic Circuits Laboratory||ECN 242||Spring|
|Fundamental of Electronics||ECN-102||CSE and IMSc||Spring|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PhD||Registration Year|
|Emerging HEMT devices||Aakash Jadhav||O|
|HEMTs RF devices and sensors||Prashant Upadhyay||O|
|Faculty Development Program||NIT Mizoram||EICT, IIT Guwahati||8/10/2018|
|Aakash Jadhav||Emerging HEMT devices|
|Prashant Upadhyay||HEMTs RF devices and sensors|
|Institute Visited||Purpose of Visit||Visit Date|
|NC State University||Visiting faculty during the summer vacation.||1/5/2018|
|Linking the III-nitride device properties to the threading dislocation density..||Nagoya University||I||2018|
1. H. Xu, J. Jiang, Y. Dai, M. Cui, K. Li, X. Ge, J. Hoo, L. Yan, S. Guo, J. Ning, H. Sun, B. Sarkar, W. Guo and J. Ye, “Polarity Control and Nanoscale Optical Characterization of AlGaN-based Multiple Quantum Wells for Ultraviolet C emitters,” ACS Applied Nano Materials (in Print, 2020)
2. M. H. Breckenridge, Q. Guo, A. Klump, B. Sarkar, Y. Guan, J. Tweedie, R. Kirste, S. Mita, P. Reddy, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “Shallow Si donor in ion-implanted homoepitaxial AlN,” Applied Physics Letters, 116, 172103 (2020).
3. P. Reddy, D. Khachariya, D. Szymanski, M. H. Breckenridge, B. Sarkar, S. Pavlidis, R. Collazo, Z. Sitar and E. Kohn, “Role of polarity in SiN on Al/GaN and the pathway to stable contacts,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, 35, 055007 (2020)
4. S. Washiyama, P. Reddy, B. Sarkar, M. H. Breckenridge, Q. Guo, P. Bagheri, A. Klump, R. Kirste, J. Tweedie, S. Mita, Z. Sitar and R. Collazo, “The role of chemical potential in compensation control in Si: AlGaN,” Journal of Applied Physics, 127, 105702 (2020)
5. A. Ray, S. Bordoloi, B. Sarkar, P. Agarwal and G. Trivedi, “Numerical Simulation of Enhanced-Reliability Filleted-Gate AlGaN/GaN HEMT,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 2018-2031 (2020)
6. B. Sarkar, P. Reddy, A. Klump, F. Kaess, R. Rounds, R. Kirste, S. Mita, E. Kohn, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “On Ni/Au alloyed contacts to Mg-doped GaN,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 305-311 (2018).
7. B. Sarkar, S. Mills, B. Lee, W. S. Pitts, V. Misra and P. D. Franzon, “On Using the Volatile Mem-capacitive Effect of TiO2 RRAM to Mimic the Synaptic Forgetting Process,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 994-997 (2018).
8. B. Sarkar, S. Washiyama, M. H. Breckenridge, A. Klump, J. N. Baker, P. Reddy, J. Tweedie, S. Mita, R. Kirste, D. L. Irving, R. Collazo and Z Sitar, "(Invited) N- and P- type Doping in Al-rich AlGaN and AlN," ECS Transactions, vol. 86, no. 12, pp. 25-30 (2018).
9. R. Rounds, B. Sarkar, T. Sochacki, M. Bockowski, M. Imanishi, Y. Mori, R. Kirste, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “Thermal Conductivity of GaN single crystals: Influence of impurities incorporated in different growth processes,” Journal of Applied Physics, 124, 105106 (2018).
10. R. Rounds, B. Sarkar, D. Alden, Q. Guo, A. Klump, C. Hartmann,T. Nagashima, R. Kirste, A. Franke, M. Bickermann, Y. Kumagai, Z. Sitar and R. Collazo, “The influence of point defects on the thermal conductivity of AlN crystals,” Journal of Applied Physics, 123, 185107 (2018).
11. R. Kirste, Q. Guo, J. H. Dycus, A. Franke, S. Mita, B. Sarkar, P. Reddy, J. M. LeBeau, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, "6 kW/cm2 UVC laser threshold in optically pumped lasers by controlling point defect formation," Applied Physics Express, 11, 082101 (2018).
12. R. Rounds, B. Sarkar, A. Klump, C. Hartmann, T. Nagashima, R. Kirste, A. Franke, M. Bickermann, Y. Kumagai, Z. Sitar and R. Collazo, “The thermal conductivity of single crystalline AlN,” Applied Physics Express, 11, 071101 (2018).
13. I. Bryan, Z. Bryan, S. Washiyama, P. Reddy, B. E. Gaddy, B. Sarkar, M. H. Breckenridge, Q. Guo, M. Bobea, J. Tweedie, S. Mita, D. L. Irving, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “Doping and compensation in Al-rich AlGaN grown on single crystal AlN and sapphire by MOCVD,” Applied Physics Letters, 112, 062102 (2018).
14. P. Reddy, S. Washiyama, W. Mecouch, L. Hernandez-Balderrama, F. Kaess, M. H. Breckenridge, B. Sarkar, B. Haidet, A. Franke, E. Kohn, R, Collazo and Z. Sitar, “Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition of SiO2 and SiNX on AlGaN: Band offsets and interface states as a function of Al composition,” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology A, 36, 061101 (2018).
15. B. Sarkar, S. Mita, P. Reddy, A. Klump, F. Kaess, J. Tweedie, I. Bryan, Z. Bryan, R. Kirste, E. Kohn, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “High free carrier concentration in p-GaN grown on AlN substrates,” Applied Physics Letters, 111, 032109 (2017).
16. B. Sarkar, B. B. Haidet, P. Reddy, R. Kirste, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “Performance improvement of ohmic contacts on Al-rich n-AlGaN grown on single crystal AlN substrate by reactive ion etching surface treatment,” Applied Physics Express, 10, 071001 (2017).
17. B. Sarkar, P. Reddy, F. Kaess, B. B. Haidet, J. Tweedie, S. Mita, R. Kirste, E. Kohn, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “(Invited) Material considerations for the development of III-nitride power devices,” ECS Transactions, vol. 80, no. 7, pp. 29-36 (2017).
18. P. Reddy, B. Sarkar, F. Kaess, M. Gerhold, E. Kohn, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “Defect-free Ni/GaN Schottky barrier behavior with high temperature stability,” Applied Physics Letters, 110, 011603 (2017).
19. B. B. Haidet, B. Sarkar, P. Reddy, I. Bryan, Z. Bryan, R. Kirste, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “Nonlinear analysis of Vanadium- and Titanium-based contacts to Al-rich n-AlGaN,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 56, 100302 (2017).
20. P. Reddy, S. Washiyama, F. Kaess, M. H. Breckenridge, L. H. Hernandez-Balderrama, B. B. Haidet, D. Alden, A. Franke, B. Sarkar, E. Kohn, R. Collazo and Z. Sitar, “High temperature and low pressure chemical vapor deposition of silicon nitride on AlGaN: band offset and passivation studies,” Journal of Applied Physics, 119, 145702 (2016).
21. B. Sarkar, B. Lee and V. Misra, “Understanding the gradual reset in Pt/Al2O3/Ni RRAM for synaptic applications,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, 30, 105014 (2015).
22. B. Sarkar, N. Ramanan, S. Jayanti, N. D. Spigna, B. Lee, P. Franzon and V. Misra, “Dual floating gate unified MOSFET with simultaneous volatile and non-volatile operation,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol.35, no.1, pp.48-50 (2014).
23. B. Sarkar, B. Lee, and V. Misra, "Implications of lower zero-field activation energy of dielectric in Al2O3/HfO2 bi-layer dielectric RRAM forming process," ECS Transactions, vol. 64. no. 14, pp. 43-48 (2014).