- Gowrish B
- Darshak Bhatt
- Tharun Kumar Reddy Bollu
- Anand Bulusu
- Ajit K Chaturvedi
- Bishnu Prasad Das
- Avirup Dasgupta
- Sudeb Dasgupta
- Arnab Datta
- Utpal Dey
- Devesh Dwivedi
- Debashis Ghosh
- Anshul Jaiswal
- MV Kartikeyan
- Saurabh Khanna
- Brajesh Kumar Kaushik
- Brijesh Kumar
- Dheeraj Kumar
- Saravana Kumar M
- Debidas Kundu
- Sanjeev Manhas
- Sparsh Mittal
- Akhilesh Mohan
- Rajib Kumar Panigrahi
- Vinod Pankajakshan
- Nagendra P. Pathak
- Amalendu Patnaik
- Vishvendra Singh Poonia
- Pyari Mohan Pradhan
- Tanmoy Pramanik
- Karun Rawat
- Meenakshi Rawat
- Sourajeet Roy
- Abhay Kumar Sah
- Biplab Sarkar
- Ekant Sharma
- Dharmendra Singh
- Anshul Tyagi
DST INSPIRE Facultydebidas.email@example.com
Analytical Techniques in Electromagnetics, Efficient Antenna Design, Surface Electromagnetics, Frequency Selective Surface and Metasurface, Thin Electromagnetic Absorber, Scattering and Polarization Control of EM Wave
|National Scholarship||MHRD, Government of India||2003|
|Certificate of Merit for High Rank in Secondary Examination||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education||2005|
|Modeling Challenge Award||Computer Simulation Technology||2015|
|DST-INSPIRE Faculty Award||Government of India||2018|
|Young Scientist Award||International Union of Radio Science (URSI)- Regional Conference on Radio Science (RCRS)||2020|
|PhD.||RF and Microwave Engineering||IIT Kharagpur||2018|
|ME||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||IIEST Shibpur||2013|
|B. Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||WBUT||2011|
|Scheme||Sponsoring Agency||Other Faculties||Year Sponsored|
|Low-Profile Frequency Selective Radome with Wide Absorption Band and Low In-Band Insertion Loss||INSPIRE, DST||2019|
|Introduction to Electronics and Communication Engineering||ECN 101||B. Tech||Autumn|
|Fundamentals of Electronics||ECN 102||B.Tech||Spring|
|Linear IC Applications Lab||ECN 351||B. Tech||Spring|
|Topic||Scholar Name||Status of PhD||Registration Year|
|Frequency Selective Surfaces||Priyanka Bajaj||O||2019|
|Frequency Selective Surface (FSS) Design for Antenna Applications||Deepak Kumar Sahoo||O||2021|
|Course Name||Sponsored By||Date Participated|
|GIAN course on Millimeter-wave Antennas, Circuits and Systems||MHRD, Govt. of India||Nov 2017|
|Design of Microwave Antennas for Wireless Communication Applications||CEP, IIT Kharagpur||Aug 2017|
|Planar Periodic Impedance Surfaces: Engineering and Applications||IEEE Outreach Leadership Meet, IIT Kharagpur||Oct 2019|
12. A. Parameswaran, H. S. Sonalikar, D. Kundu, “Temperature-dependent electromagnetic design of inhomogeneous planar layer variable thickness radome for power transmission enhancement," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 1572-1576, 2021
11. A. Parameswaran, D. Kundu, and H. S. Sonalikar, “A dual-polarized wideband frequency selective rasorber with low in-band insertion loss and high oblique incidence stability,” IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compt., Early Access, doi: 10.1109/TEMC.2021.3072912, 2021
10. D. Kundu, J. Singh, D. Singh, and A. Chakrabarty, “Design and analysis of broadband ultrathin reflective linear-to-circular polarization converter using polygon-based anisotropic-impedance surface,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 69, no. 8, pp. 5154-5159, 2021
9. D. Kundu, S. Baghel, A. Mohan and A. Chakrabarty, “Design and analysis of printed lossy capacitive surface based ultra-wideband low-profile absorber,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 3533-3538, 2019.
8. D. Kundu, R. K. Gayen, A. Mohan and A. Chakrabarty, "Moment method analysis of periodic array of thin conducting strips using waveguide simulator," J. Electromagn. Waves Appl., vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 363-370, 2018.
7. D. Kundu, A. Mohan, and A. Chakrabarty, "Design of ultrathin dual resonant reflective polarization converter with customized bandwidths," Appl. Physics A, vol. 123, no. 10, p. 621, 2017.
6. D. Kundu, A. Mohan, and A. Chakrabarty, "A compact ultrathin broadband absorber by reducing cross-polarized reflection from metal-backed anisotropic array," Microwave and Opt. Technol. Lett., vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 970-976, 2017.
5. D. Kundu, A. Mohan, and A. Chakrabarty, "Comment on `Wide-angle broadband microwave meta-material absorber with octave bandwidth'," IET Microwaves Antennas Propag., vol. 11, no.3, pp. 442-443, 2017.
4. D. Kundu, A. Mohan, and A. Chakrabarty, "Reduction of cross-polarized reflection to enhance dual-band absorption," J. Appl. Physics, vol. 120, no.20, p. 205103, 2016.
3. D. Kundu, A. Mohan, A. Chakrabarty, "Single layer wideband microwave absorber using array of crossed dipoles," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., vol. 15, no.99, pp.1589-1592, 2016.
2. L. B. Pratap, D. Kundu, and A. Mohan "Planar microstrip-fed broadband circularly polarized antenna for UWB applications," Microwave and Opt. Technol. Lett., vol 58, no. 5, pp. 1088-1093, 2016.
1. D. Kundu, A. Mohan, and A. Chakraborty, "Ultrathin polarization independent absorber with enhanced bandwidth by incorporating Giuseppe Peano fractal in square ring," Microwave and Opt. Technol. Lett., vol 57, no. 5, pp. 1072-1078, 2015.